Preached on 30th JUNE 1996 At THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD ONITSHA By APOSTLE PETER ODOEMENA THE SON OF MAN
“THE ROCK OF AGES” “Truth has no substitute” © BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY WORLD-WIDE
If I say Almighty God will not slaughter me, who is the Almighty to begin with? If I am afraid that God will slaughter me, which God will slaughter me?
Let me tell you, I am the only Being that can lay down His life and pick it. Believe it if you can…
— The Son of Man
An excerpt from the Message: CHECK POINT, PP. 3)
God has been a man. From the beginning, He is the Holy Ghost, He is the Comforter, He is the Everlasting Father — God changes not. His mask (Badger-skin) can change, but His Voice remains the same.
Without God, the more you read THE SCRIPTURE, the “blinder” you will become. The Son of Man came to the world so that those that see might become blind, and they that are blind will see.
The conclusion of the whole thing is that Christ has remained here on earth. The only difference is that He has been changing Personality. But it has been that same old Eternal Spirit that has been incarnating and re-incarnating. And that is why people missed Him due to blindness.
-Son of Man
MY PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ME PP 10-12.
GOD VINDICATING HIMSELF UNDER THE LAW
IN THE MIDST OF THE BRIDE
THE PILLAR OF CLOUD AS PHOTOGRAPHED ON
EASTER SUNDAY, 7TH APRIL 1996
IN THE COURSE OF THE MESSAGE TITLED
“THE RESURRECTED BODY”
AT THE JERUSALEM OF THE GENTILES (HOUSEHOLD OF GOD, GTC, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA)
Isaiah 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles.”KJV
“Who is this that cometh from Edom, with DYED GARMENTS from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
Isaiah 63:1 KJV.
GOD VINDICATING HIMSELF UNDER GRACE
IN THE MIDST OF THE BRIDE
THE PILLAR OF CLOUD AS PHOTOGRAPHED ON
EASTER SUNDAY, 8TH APRIL 2012
IN THE COURSE OF THE MESSAGE TITLED
THE JERUSALEM OF THE GENTILES (THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD, GTC, ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA)
“Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.” 1 Timothy 6:14-15 KJV
Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.
In His Name must all His people be saved. In His Name must all His people be saved. In His Name must all His people be saved.
2. Now, My people, listen to the Voice of the Living God that gathered you this morning. When I called you My people, I called you that the leadership of My people must be done by the Word of the living God and no other thing.
3. I am the Lord of Hosts that has called you and I will save you in the end if all of you shall bow to the leadership of My Word. Depart from the leadership of My Word, there is no headway for you. Depart from the leadership of my Word, there is no headway for you.
4. Keep your eyes on the Word, you man and woman. Keep your eyes on My Word, man and woman in the congregation of My people, no matter who you are. Let not your hearts depart from My Word, for that is the standard everybody must be subjected to.
5. When I called you My people, I called you that My Word should be your guide, in your counseling; in your instructions; in your teachings; in your lives, that everything you do must be subject to My Word.
6. Let it be known unto you My people that except you abide by My Word, there is no salvation for your soul. Thus saith the Spirit of the Living God. Amen.
THE SPOKEN WORD HAS BEEN THE ORIGINAL SEED
Elders in this Church, you are all fathers. Please I am not a destructive Being, yet in my anger, I can destroy with a flaming sword. Remember we have some students living in our fellowship centre. All this while we have been living together with them harmoniously, and at this closing hour of the ministry it will be very sad for us and them to part on a very sad note, for the Spirit that is in your midst will not spare.
2. This day is a special day in the history of this Church. Any act of insubordination, disorderliness, recklessness or stubbornness must be punished instantly from my Presence without mercy.
3. We are not in this holy ground to play Church. We are not a denomination neither are we in this holy ground to make merchandise of men. We are a special people altogether on Earth. Six years and above, save your life. Any reckless movement from your side will be punished.
4. God is about to create the last fear in the hearts of the worshippers. I do not care who you are! Remember when Jephthah made an oath, a vow unto God, maybe he was thinking that what will meet him will be a goat or a sheep or even one of his maidservants on his return from the battlefield.
5. Unfortunately, what met him became his only daughter; the only thing he could boast of on Earth, did he spare? He could not spare. The Bible said, “Nevertheless, the Word of God prevailed.” In other Words, the oath prevailed.
6. As a result, I do not care who you are. I do not care your relationship with Me. Wherever you are, be very quiet, very orderly and very peaceful. I am being led by the Holy Spirit to lead the Church on a very long path. Although you knew it, there is a purpose for it.
7. Pray that you will not hold your Bible and miss God because we have rolled into the full ministry of the Spoken Word. What is more, the Spoken Word is the Original Seed. Our Prophet William Braham said so. The Bible backed it up, for in the beginning was the Word. There was no other thing. When the world was without form, when there was nothing created on Earth, the Word existed.
8. If in the beginning it was the Word, in the end it must be the Word. No more, no less. What was the action of the Word? The Word proclaimed something into existence. From the Word we could see the expression of the source of the Word, for a Word is nothing but “thought expressed.” In the mind of the Elohim, there was something hidden and nobody knew it. The Word has to express what was in the mind of the Elohim.
9. From the Word, you could hear, “Let there be light,” and the Bible said that there was light. From the Word, you could hear, “Let there be darkness,” and there was darkness. From the Word, you could hear, “Let there be water,” and there was water. From the Word, the Earth was severed from the water. From the Word, beings in the water came into existence.
10. From the Word we could see green trees, greenish plants here and there. Everything you could see on the land came by the Word. Then the Word automatically decided to transform Himself into a Being and then we could see a human being on Earth having the same authority even by the Spoken Word to name all that were created by the Spoken Word for the Spoken Word has remained the Original Seed.
11. Hence, when He called Abraham, He called him by the Spoken Word. In the dream, He spoke to him. He never wrote him any letter. Thus, the Spoken Word has been the Original Seed.
12. No wonder St. Paul could speak in first Corinthians 14:6. He was talking to the Church but was trying to lay more emphasis on speaking in tongues where there was no interpreter. He condemned it and went as far as encouraging them to speak in the language that everybody will understand. Then, he told them the various ways in which he could speak to them.
13. Number one, he said by revelation; two, by prophecy; three, by doctrine and four, by teaching.
14. He never said he could speak to them by any musical instrument. He never said he could speak to them by blowing flutes or trumpet. He never said he was going to open the Book of Revelation to read before them. He could speak to them by knowledge, for without knowledge there is no teaching.
15. The knowledge of God in him; his experience with God was what he was imparting into them; that is, the abundant revelation God gave him as a Prophet and Apostle to the Gentiles.
16. Thus, he could see things afar off and declare, make them so plain that the whole congregation will understand what he was saying. There was no story there.
17. This day is a different day altogether. Every transgression must receive a just recompense immediately from my presence as a mark that the Deity is in your midst. If you feel I am trying to frighten you, all you need to do is to tempt Him. If you feel I am threatening you, I do not care who you are, even the students, all you have to do is to put Me to test.
18. The same Person who could hear the voice of Sarah from the tent is in your midst. You see, Sarah thought she was hiding in her kitchen and then laughed in her heart, but the Elohim saw it, heard it and then reacted sharply.
19. This day, I am still saying that the Spoken Word is the Original Seed. Without the Spoken Word whatever we say we believe, the whole world may even ridicule it. From the Bible, you could see the power of the Spoken Word in the Old Testament and in the New Testament.
20. By the Spoken Word Jesus performed great miracles without reading Old Testament scriptures, without even making reference to the Law and to the Prophets. Just a Spoken Word, He could open the eyes of the blind, cause the lame to walk, perform great miracles. Hallelujah! By the Spoken Word, we could see the Apostles opening the eyes of the blind, causing the lame to walk, causing somebody that challenged the Gospel to be blind for a season.
21. By the Spoken Word they placed a curse on ministers that will come to preach a contrary Gospel. Then gradually, gradually, we have rolled into it. I still repeat, we are closest to Hellfire now than to Heaven.
22. Because one little step off, you are in Hell. One little step off, is your doom, your destruction without mercy because towards the last lap of the ministry, what you have to expect is God in His fury; that is, God in His anger for what is ahead of Him is very great.
23. It is not a time He can make friends with you. It is not a time He will sit down and talk things over with you, rather it is a time you will not know when He has roared: “Get ye behind Me, you Satan,” and then you start wondering, “What is wrong with this Messiah?” Nothing is wrong with Him.
24. At that hour, no friend, no brother, no sister anymore because all these years we have had a lot with Him. Amen.
THE WRITTEN WORD IS TO CREATE FAITH IN YOU
Now, before I will roll away into something, I want to place those things that are lacking in order in all the Churches. All these years I have been trying my best with the power of the Holy Spirit to declare the whole Counsels of God to you on how you should live your lives as a true people of God here on Earth.
2. I have never failed to declare to you the true counsel of God. I have talked to you in this synagogue; I have talked to you outside this synagogue; I have talked to you even in your houses, in work places on how you should conduct yourselves as believers here on Earth. Thus, the matter at stake is not teaching you anymore.
3. From today, whatever that is left to be perfected in your lives, I will commit it into the hands of the Elders. Be very careful that you do not hold your Bible and miss this eternal life. As I said earlier, any reflection of that nonsense in my Presence must receive just recompense immediately.
4. It has become very clear that some people are being inspired by Satan to war against this Church. Maybe they think we are cowards; maybe they think we do not have senses at all. Help them to understand that we are in His Presence under authority.
5. Exodus 20:13-17, “Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.” KJV.
6. Numbers 15:32-36 “And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
7. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.” KJV.
8. You see, from these two passages of the scripture, they are all the Laws of Moses. For somebody holding the Bible this time, what do you think will be his reaction? Was it not the same God who gave the Law in Exodus that gave the same law in Numbers? Is He a different God? Was it not the same Moses that was still leading? Any other leader? Any contradiction?
9. What if you were holding the written Word alone without the revelation, what do you think will happen now? Any lie there? Any controversy there? They are all truths about the matter at stake.
10. Look at the situation very well. I told you last time why people miss God in all the ages; holding the Bible and missing God. The same people that were quoting the Law of Moses, the same people that were waiting for the Messiah, the Messiah came at last and they called Him Beelzebub.
11. They called Him chief of the Devils. They called Him an impersonator; they called Him a blasphemer; they said that He broke the Sabbath, why? They were holding the Law tightly; they were relying on the written Word only and neglected the Spoken Word.
12. The written Word has never been the Original Seed from the beginning, but the Spoken Word is the Original Seed. That is why St. Paul said, “The letter killeth, but the Spirit giveth life.” Try to understand where I am heading. Be very sure you do not hold the Bible and miss God.
13. What if somebody will rise up and challenge that scripture, You will say, “Is God double-tongued now? How can God who gave order in Exodus that nobody should kill, now turn round and tell us to kill?”
14. Nobody challenged Moses on the matter. When the matter came to him, he said, “The Lord spoke to me. Bring him out and stone him to death!” Nobody ever said, “My friend, you have contradicted scripture.”
15. Why? The people believed very much that Moses was God’s mouthpiece and could only lead them by revelation, by prophecy, by experience which is knowledge and by doctrine.
16. Somebody is too far from what I am saying. The people had the vision of their calling. When they were called out from Egypt, the Voice said, “Fix your eyes upon Moses if you must be saved.” That was the Voice.
17. The Voice said, “Do not try to go to the left or to the right. I have made him God before you. Whatever you hear from his mouth, that you shall do. Do not turn to the right; do not turn to the left.” Why? You know, people try to limit God as if God is not living in our day. If God is living in our day, let it be known to you that He will keep on speaking to us according to our manner of life in our day.
18. The same way God is releasing anointing, converting every sin in every generation, the same way God has come down to talk to people concerning the evil in their day and to lead them on the way out. The evil in our day is one million miles away from the evil in the days of Abraham. God speaks to people in every age according to the level of lawlessness, the level of departure from God.
19. The way God is leading us today is quite different from the way He used St. Paul to lead the First Church Age because the evil that we are witnessing today is by far greater, higher than what St. Paul witnessed. Do not limit God.
20. This is because it is God that has been leading the Church and will continue to lead the Church until the whole Church will come to perfection. How is He going to lead? He is going to lead you by the Spoken Word. The Spoken Word can never be a written Word.
21. Why? The Vessel is on Earth and the written Word is not the whole truth, but the Spoken Word is the whole truth.
22. For example, in our day, we can go through our booklets. If we are taken away today, people can lay hold on these booklets and say, “Of a truth, this and that are what the Apostle and the people that worked with him preached.”
23. Now it will require somebody who was part and parcel of the ministry from the beginning, who may be privileged to be left behind to tell the people that this is just a resume, a summary, that this is just a résumé of the whole thing; a piece meal that is not up to one-tenth of the ministry.
24. Just like I have told you, what you read in Ephesians, was it what St. Paul preached for three and half years? No. What you read concerning the Philippians Church, was it what brought St. Paul to Philippi where he resided for almost one year? Then where are the rest of the things he said? Where are the rest of his teachings, his doctrines, revelations and prophecies? Where are they?
25. It was so because every messenger that appeared in every age expected Rapture to take place in his own age. He expected the return of the Son of God in his age. There is no messenger of God that will believe that Christ will never come back in his own ministry, in his own age.
26. Actually, God comes down in every age to take a people for that age. They never deceived the people. All that died in the days of Paul, raptured with Christ and Paul. God raptured their souls and placed their earthly bodies in the tomb. The same way He continued in all the ages and now you are the climax of the ages. You are the last age and now you are not expecting His spiritual return but His corporeal return.
27. We are not drunk, we are not mad. Shake off every kind of distraction. Focus your whole attention on Him for the Voice cannot deceive you for any reason. That is the Voice of the Watchman.
28. You cannot lay hands on the periodicals that were issued out by St. Paul and his co-workers in the vineyard; you cannot see them. If we were privileged in the days of St. Paul to have invented magnetic tapes, there could not have been any departure from the truth.
29. In all the ages, there is a reason why God allowed magnetic tapes in this Laodician Age. It is for judgment of the world. In all the Ages, the world was never judged. For the Laodician Age, the Bride, the Saints of God that have been called out of Laodocia will judge the entire world for we are going to pull out all that were raptured in the Lord that were put in the graves.
30. There has not been judgement until now, for the Bible said, “Judge nothing until the end for the end shall declare all things.” Hence, nothing is hidden again. That is why we sound the way we sound. Let the people think we are crazy, but we are not crazy.
31. These people got the command, they read it in the Book of the Law; all of a sudden, the Voice roared, “My friend, I have examined this case. There is no need talking about it. Bring him out before the congregation for he has broken the Sabbath. Stone him to death to fulfill the Law.” There was no doubt; nobody murmured.
32. Nobody said, “I have never seen this before!” And the stoning was done immediately. You see why I told you that the same God who said, “Do not kill,” the same God killed.” If He will say, “Vengeance belongs to Me,” if He will avenge the whole world today, will He be a wicked God? That is why we must be careful now.
33. I know somebody must quote scriptures; I do not care.
34. Let us go further. Exodus 20:8, “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.” KJV.
35. The keeping of Sabbath as a commandment: “Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.” This day is not for Brother James alone, otherwise, there will be no Elders in the Church, otherwise, there will be no Deacons in the Church, otherwise, there will be no Bishops.
36. Exodus 31:13-15, “Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
37. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
38. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.” KJV.
39. Now it has become clearer that nobody should do any work on the Sabbath day.
40. Mark chapter 2:23-28, “And it came to pass, that he went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn.
41. And the Pharisees said unto him, Behold, why do they on the sabbath day that which is not lawful? And he said unto them, Have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was hungry, he, and they that were with him?
42. How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?
43. And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.” KJV.
44. Are you getting the whole thing? If they were to go by the written Word, no matter the excuse Jesus could give, there was no way to wriggle out. Breaking the Sabbath means breaking the Sabbath. After all, the case of David has nothing to do with this case.
45. David never broke the Sabbath. If there was any law David broke, it was the law of priesthood for he ate the food that was never meant for ordinary men; the food that was made for priests alone. And on that day he ate it, it was not a Sabbath day.
46. In other words, David never broke the Sabbath. Somebody could lay hand on the written Word and challenge this matter to the core. But why couldn’t they lay hand on him? Why couldn’t they lay hand on even his disciples that committed the offence? Were they not their fellow Jews? Were they not hearing the Law of Moses being read in the synagogue every Sabbath day? Were they not aware of the Law?
47. The reason is because they were very much afraid; something inside them had already confirmed that the man that was before them was their last hope. In their hearts they had already known that Jesus Christ was the Messiah. He was their God, no other God besides Him, otherwise, He was too young that somebody could have come up and dealt with Him to show Him.
48. All I am trying to establish here is this: If you go by the written Word and glue yourself there, you will perish. The written Word is meant to establish your faith in God that you may be able to follow the vindicated Voice.
49. The written Word is an account of what God has done before, pointing you to God, establishing your faith in God that you may be able to believe what He will do in your day. Somebody is still far.
50. You will remain far, maybe, until I wrap up the whole thing. Pray that you will come nearer now than ever.
51. Genesis 17:10-12, “This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
52. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant between me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.” KJV
53. “How People Miss God in All the Ages”. There is a reason why I am repeating them.
54. Galatians 5:2-4,“Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
55. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.” KJV.
56. Look at St. Paul on the scene; a Jew from the tribe of Benjamin; a Jew that read the Law of Moses; a Pharisee of all Pharisees, coming on the scene saying that God said to him, “God said to me.” Now he is commanding the people; Gentiles that believed God, the same God the Jews believed; Gentiles that are to be heirs with the Jews; look at what he told them: “If any of you shall be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.”
57. In other words, do not circumcise. Going by the written Word, can you take St. Paul seriously? Who can believe that he ever met God? After all Malachi 3:6 says, “ I am the Lord; I changeth not”; Hebrews 13:8 said, “Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever,” hence, you can say, “Jehovah of old is Jesus Christ of the New Testament.”
58. Now, look at what is happening. See what is happening. Who is confusing who? Who is deceiving who? Going by the written Word, won’t you conclude that Paul is a false Apostle, that he never met God one day? Going by the written Word, won’t you accuse St. Paul of contradicting scriptures?
59. “After all, there should be evidence in the Old Testament because everything must agree with the Word. Now, what St. Paul is saying is not agreeing with the Word.” Which Word? When you say everything must agree with the Word, which Word?
60. I love the way God moves. He is trying to turn the thing upside down for a purpose. For I am heading somewhere, to say something all of you have never heard before and to do a thing that will make you all marvel for so the Lord has commanded Me.
61. Now, look at St. Paul, he gave it as a command and concluded all that will disbelieve under a curse; even if it is a Prophet that says, “Thus saith the Lord,” even if it is an angel that says, “I came down from Heaven,” he said, “Let that person be accursed.” Amen.
THE WRITTEN WORD POINTS TO THE SPOKEN WORD
Galatians 5:2-4, “Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
2. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.” KJV.
3. Remember what I am saying that we have rolled into the period of the Spoken Word. Why did the people take St.Paul seriously? It is because they were certain and they believed that God had vindicated his ministry. They were certain and believed that God sent St.Paul as a saviour to them.
4. They were certain, they have believed that if they look away from St. Paul, it spelled instant doom, destruction; in other words, no hope again. They were certain that St. Paul had an encounter with God.
5. In other words, St. Paul held the Spoken Word. St. Paul did not come with the written Word; he held the Spoken Word and that Spoken Word become the Original Seed. If any must believe and be saved, he must believe the Spoken Word of St. Paul.
6. St. Paul met God to the point that his own personal opinion became, “Thus saith the Lord,” his personal opinion which says, “This is my opinion on this matter. I am not writing this that the Lord said I should give it as a command,” yet the Bible said that every scripture is inspired by the Holy Ghost and is profitable for doctrine, for correction, for reprove.
7. Thus, his personal opinion by the power of the Holy Spirit became a command because St. Paul was wrapped up by the Elohim. St. Paul had no Word of his own. The Elohim dwelleth richly and abundantly in him. The Elohim was in him using St. Paul as ordinary loud speaker and the people heard this revelation.
8. That was why when they heard the Words of the Apostles; they could never attribute them to the Words of men, rather as the Words of God which of a truth, that was what they were.
9. Today, if we have such a vindicated ministry on the land, remember our Prophet said, “He is now in the Five-fold ministry and that is God’s presence in the Church for they represent Christ.”
10. And somebody now come and says, “Show me where it is written in the scripture.” You will miss it. All you have to do is “hear ye Him.” That day the Voice roared: “This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.” What did he do? He imparted the same spirit into the Apostles and sent them out.
11. Till today, the Church is still on the land. If we could see the Apostles and Prophets in the Churches that were before us and we do not have such things in our midst, we are counterfeits.
12. However, when we see those things in our midst, not man-made ones, but divinely ordained ones, scripturally identified ones because from the written Word, we can judge the manifestation. Then we can give it a name. From the written Word, we can make comparison.
13. In other Words, the written Word is our guide; the written Word is our leader, pointing us to the Spoken Word.
14. Isaiah 51: 2, “Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bore you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.” KJV.
15. Hebrews 12:2, “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” KJV.
16. Who said this? The same Almighty God. He commanded His people to look unto Abraham and Sarah if they must be saved. All that lived in that age must obey it.
17. Now, we have come to the age where there is an Apostle who heard from God. What has He said? He has pointed everybody to Christ, “Look unto Him for He is the Author and Finisher of your faith.” Get it right.
18. Going by the written Word, is He not pointing you away from where Elohim pointed you? If you want to judge, you will condemn St. Paul. You will say he has misled you, but judging from the written Word, making comparison with what vindicated the ministry, they were never in doubt that he was God’s mouthpiece.
19. What they did was to rally round him. Wherever he pointed them to, they will say, “Amen,” no question, no challenge. Even counterfeit Christians rose up, counterfeit Apostles rose up, by the power that was in him, he was able to disarm them, expose them and the whole Churches saw their nakedness.
20. Thus, from the written Word, you will have enough faith to believe the Spoken Word for nothing is written until it is spoken.
21. What is written is the account of the events that have already taken place or something somebody said that will take place. Somebody said it. He didn’t write it before he said it. He said it and then people wrote it down to keep watch over it.
22. Now, Paul is pointing us to Christ and that is God also pointing us to Christ; Himself. Man and woman in this most holy Faith, be very careful. We are going somewhere. I want to establish something, because if I do not do it, somebody may be tempted by the enemy of the truth to raise hand and then that will be to your destruction.
23. However, if you will remember what you heard in the beginning, that will be your comfort. Anchor your faith there.
24. There is a way I judge certain things. I judge the manifestation very well. I try as much as I can to see whether it is trying to exalt man or God, whether a man is trying to take the glory or God. I try to find out where that thing is pointing Me to.
THE PILLAR OF FIRE IS NOW TABERNACLING IN A MAN
25. Exodus 13:21, “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night.” KJV.
26. Romans 8:14, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” KJV.
27. That time, the Pillar of Fire and the Pillar of Cloud, were very visible with naked eyes and wherever the Pillar of Fire is leading, there you will be following. When the Pillar stopped, every body stopped. When it moved forward, every body moved forward. That became their leader, their guide.
28. Romans 8:14, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” KJV.
29. Note, as many as are being led by the Pillar of Fire now. Hence, you do not believe that God is in your midst because you saw the Pillar of Fire, otherwise, you can miss God. Any day you come and you do not see the Pillar of Fire, God did not come to Church. Where is the Spirit of God? That same Pillar of Cloud, that same Pillar of Fire has now transformed, has gone back to His original nature because He is winding up His programme. He has gone back to the Elohim, for God is a Spirit. They that must worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. He has gone back.
30. In other words, that same Pillar of Cloud, that same Pillar of Fire is no longer hanging in the air, waiting to come down. That same Pillar of Fire has been swallowed by a Man.
31. The Pillar of Fire was the same Pillar of Cloud, but was only changing depending on the time: In the night, He will give out light. In the day, He will give umbrella (shade). It was not two different Pillars.
32. Now, I am saying that, that same Pillar of Fire which was the same Pillar of Cloud, is no longer somewhere so that He will be moving forward and people will be looking at Him. The same Pillar of Fire has come down on once and for all basis on the Pentecost day.
33. Then He remained with them until the last Apostle was killed. When the last Apostle was killed, the whole Church-world went into apostasy which is idolatry. All fell away from the Faith and went into denominationalism, all, no exception.
34. In spite of all the attempts petitioners made, they could not restore it. They petitioned and petitioned and that brought about rioting. Rioting brought about inquisition.
35. Now a Prophet, a seer came on the scene. God appointed him to come and tell the whole world where they could find Him because they abandoned Him somewhere. Hence, the Seer came.
36. William Braham came as a Seer and told the whole world where Christ was abandoned; where the original Church was abandoned and said it is Pentecost; that everybody must go back to the Pentecost experience and nobody could believe it. Then what is He doing?
37. There must be a Man; a Special Messenger, one specially sent, divinely ordained from Heaven in this dispensation also according to His Word He promised in the Book of St. Luke 11:49, that He will send unto us Prophets and Apostles.
38. Did He say the world will believe them? He said no that they will also kill them so that they will be guilty of the blood of all the Saints, Prophets, Apostles even the blood of Abel and Zachariah.
39. Now, just like Isaiah prophesied concerning the Messiah, was he the Messiah? Isaiah paved way for the Messiah by way of his prophecy. John came almost at the same time with the Messiah, dwelleth on the same Earth with him, was he the Messiah? He was pointing people to the Messiah. Immediately the Messiah came out, all of them ceased.
40. All I am trying to say is this: That The Pillar of Fire is now tabernacling in a man. Number one, the Man must be anointed with the Spirit of God. Two, that same Man will now have the authority to pour out what is contained in Him into earthen vessels. Did you get the message?
41. Because He is a Church Messenger, He is to raise up a people unto God. Then it requires Almighty God to take that which is in Him and pour it unto the whole congregation.
42. I told you that is the only mark of acceptance. On the Pentecost day, Holy Ghost came down as Pillar of Fire. This time, it was distributed to the individuals like tongues of fire. That was mark of acceptance. If it fell on Peter alone, it became Peter’s vindication that he was a Sent One. Then from the Sent One, it entered into the entire crowd. Get Me right.
43. That was what we saw in the photograph. If the Deity, the Pillar of Fire, the Pillar of Cloud stopped with the Apostle, that became the vindication of His calling. However, from the time the same thing emptied itself into the entire congregation cutting across the whole Church this time around, that became a sign of acceptance.
44. You will see no other sign. Wherever this message is preached and is believed, that is a sign: You will see no other sign. Then, it is on once and for all basis. You cannot come into the Church tomorrow again and say, “Let us photograph Ball of Fire or Pillar of Fire.” You do not do that, for that will be unbelief.
45. Check all the photos of William Braham, apart from that day they snapped him that picture with a halo over his head, all other photographs they took him both inside and outside, nothing appeared. Thus, somebody coming again to say, “In short, let me prove again, whether I will see the halo there,” that is a mark of unbelief and you will see no other sign than the sign of Rapture. This generation will see no other sign than the sign of Rapture.
46. What is God doing? God is still confirming His Word in Isaiah 55:8 that His ways are not our ways and I will still go further to establish a truth in Isaiah 42:9; many things we do not understand: “Behold the former things are come to pass and new things do I declare”.
47. You see, this is because we are living in the age where people limit God, to be God of old; God of old, but God is saying, “I will declare new things. Former things, old things are come to pass.”
48. Any scripture that comes to pass will go back to Heaven. Can we expect another Jesus Christ to be born on Earth? Immaculate Conception of Mary? Another one? No. Do you expect somebody that will be crowned with thorns and be called Jesus Christ? But has it been torn away from your Bible? It is still in your Bible.
49. Are you expecting another voice from the wilderness, that is, John the Baptist? Is it not in your Bible? Or are you expecting another fulfillment? Any scripture that has come to pass will go back to Heaven.
50. Hence, try to find out scriptures that have fully fulfilled, pointing you to the Spoken Word and in that Spoken Word you will get the message of your day. Then, believe the message of your day and you will be saved. Disbelieve it and go back to Abraham, you are lost.
51. Go back to Moses’ message, you are lost. That is why this is not End-time Message. Brother James from Aba Church, have you seen why this is not End-time message? This is purely apostolic message. William Branham saw it a far off; as a Prophet, he prophesied all that we are witnessing today.
52. Our problem is that we did not get the sermon books early enough; even the ones we got, we could not read with understanding because everyone wanted to be a minister.
53. That time, once somebody could succeed in reading a sermon book, he has a message. If he gets one that nobody gets, it becomes a special message.
54. He will pastor that day: “I have a very powerful message I want to preach. Give me time, give me time.” You see, they were not reading with understanding. Amen.
GOD’S SEAL OF OWNERSHIP
Camp meeting, 96 Part 2.
January 1st 1997
APOSTLE PETER ODOEMENA
THE SON OF MAN
GOD’S SEAL OF OWNERSHIP
Revelation 9:5, “And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.” KJV.
2. Ezekiel 9: 4, “And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men.” KJV.
3. Have you seen it now? “Set the mark upon the forehead of the men”. Is it Bible? You can narrow it with St. Matthew chapter 24 verse 31, “And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” KJV.
4. Have you seen what is happening? God Himself will gather His people together and give them the SEAL OF OWNERSHIP, a SEAL OF APPROVAL, a SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE.
5. That is why if you get any agreement with a seal, nobody can collect it from you. Any agreement with a seal either by will, nobody can collect it from you. What is more, there is an agreement between us and God. Note, an agreement is nothing but a covenant.
6. Our covenant with God has an everlasting seal which we cannot break. That is why I am rejoicing that I am saved; I am rejoicing that I am already there. That I am already in glory. Nothing is stopping Me here because my whole body is in glory. Nothing will bring Me back.
7. Brother Okechukwu Paul, are you in the Church? How many can remember what happened that time?
8. A time we could see slippers hanging on top of the altar at Amazu Oil, where a woman is laughing in the spirit, and the Holy Ghost pushed her down. Elders were too busy to take them to the resting room one after the other, and then they will lie on the mat there.
9. If somebody will see what is happening, if somebody who is with us at Amazu Oil has not come back, something is wrong. But he is fully back.
10. Revelation chapter 13 verse 1-10, “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns...”
11. Note, you know what “sea” means? The beast leading multitude of people.
12. “…and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
13. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
14. And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
15. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
16. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the Earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
17. If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.” KJV.
18. Note it, torture that is supposed to last for two weeks; can you compare it to eternity? There are some people today that are in life imprisonment, some were sentenced 21 years and they still don’t know when they will come out. But this one is three and half years.
19. If the Lord will grant it, to Him belongs all glory and honour. But I am saying something now: make sure you do not deny Me at last.
20. I had a prophecy that frightened too many. Instead of them to pause and return to the Word, many of them will depart from the Faith. For many ate with unclean hands and I said that they must be slain. I saw all those hands very well and I am sure about it.
21. I have to be compassionate; I decided to banish them so that at the end you blame yourself. If I have told you not to put your hands in an ungodly and wicked act, I allowed you so that what you have in mind will manifest.
22. All these Pastors and Elders, whatever you see is as a result of you not being stable. You bring down the crowd and lose the crown. Thus, do not complain, do not murmur be courageous, God is on your side.
23. Ephesians chapter 1 verses 13-14 “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise,
24. Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.” KJV.
25. In whom also ye trusted and after you have believed His Word, His message, that moment you are sealed with His Holy Spirit of promise. And from now, I am saying to you what that voice said in Ephesians 4:30. “And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.”
26. The fig tree is growing again. The whole thing is growing again. When the fig tree is growing, the wind is also blowing. The wind is blowing again as it was on Pentecost.
27. If He is not sure, He would not have followed to this extent. And because you have believed, you were sealed with His Holy Spirit. Hence, now you can now call Me “Abba Father”.
28. The voice said, “Can a mother forget her suckling baby? Can a mother close her eyes and abandon her suckling baby? So also God will never abandon His children.”
29. Do not draw back. Even if they come to you, confess it to them. He will never abandon you because He has called you His own, so for His Name’s sake He will save you. If He does not save you at last, His Name will be blasphemed among the people. Thus, in other to preserve His Name, He must save you.
30. Any time I want, I can summon the Elders of the Churches to Onitsha. I will be making use of Elders. From time to time I will send something across which they will use to gather you. I will address them and give them what they will use to gather you. If you disbelieve them, you have disbelieved Me.
31. I will not be too far from you; I will come back again. Even if I die, I will come back again; I will see you through. Amen.
Do not ever neglect prophetic utterances
2nd Corinthians 1 verses 21-22, “Now he which establisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.” KJV.
2. Who anointed you? Were you anointed this day? I have anointed you; I have anointed you, even you also look at your own here.
3. “…who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts”.
4. I have anointed many little children and I know them all. I seal you in His Name, “because I said I will save you, the tendency is there that some of you will backslide and fall away from the truth. All along, I appreciate the work of my servant. His work has pleased Me.”
5. In other words, while He is on Earth, He has a record that He pleased God before His translation. Before His translation, He has a record that He has pleased God. I thank God who bears the record and not man.
6. You know God is a faithful God, His glory is true. Look at what He said concerning Noah, Noah worshipped God with all his whole heart and Noah did all that was commanded him to do.
7. Christ wrote the account, He equally did the witness and His witness is true. Man can see it from another angle, but God has declared His mind. Who can cancel it? Nobody.
8. First Thessalonians chapter 4 verse 6-8, “That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
9. For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his Holy Spirit.” KJV.
10. He that despiseth, despiseth not man but God who has given us His Holy Spirit whereby we are sealed. God said, “Guard up your loins.” God said He has not consulted with flesh and blood that He is capable of bringing His people under control.
11. I am using what Abraham did; he was able to bring his family under control. The Bible said that he caused his family to obey God. Thus, he was the pastor of the Church in his family. Hence, I can call him faithful pastor Abraham. It is better to pastor a Church in a family.
12. Long ago even before you came into this Faith, at Amazu the Lord said, “I am strengthening you so that every man will be a pastor over his own family.” Were you not there?
13. Brother Okey, were you not there? Brother Kelechi, can you say something about it? I was there. Brother, you were there also. Every man will be a pastor of his own family. It is scriptural.
14. Don’t ever neglect prophetic utterances, your life lies there. What has removed sleep from your eyes? It must be the Almighty God because it is God, it is supernatural for a man to stay from morning till in the evening in the Church without even slumbering. This must be God, maybe in supernatural; something has been passed into you. I have touched somebody somewhere.
15. Romans chapter 8 verses 9-10, “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
16. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.” KJV.
17. If any man does not have the Spirit of God, he does not belong to God. Now He has sealed you with earnest of the spirit of truth in Holy Ghost which is the Spirit of God, wherein all men belong to God.
18. You are now God’s children, God’s sons and daughters; God’s family, God’s heritage. Satan cannot enter it. If we should leave Him tomorrow, where else shall we go? If you do not have that Holy Ghost, let us know. Many have anchored, some are not even sure.
19. If you did not have the Holy Ghost, why did you go and baptise? If you did not have the Holy Ghost, why are you in this Church? Do you know what you are saying? You are saying that you have not believed the message. You are telling Me that you have not believed the message, because the moment you believe you were sealed in with the Spirit of Promise.
20. If you say you have not believed, may I know the area which you have not believed so that I can help you? You say according to the dream I told you, yes come, let Me know the area you have not believed.
21. You are just like a man that went with his friend to hunt a rabbit. They were digging to smoke out one rabbit. The other asked his friend, “Wait, if this thing comes out from this hole, kill it.” He said okay, no problem. He asked him, “I think you know what it looks like?” He said yes. Then, the other person started digging and continued digging.
22. As his friend was waiting, he saw evidence that the rabbit must be in the hole, unfortunately, he dug and got to the place where his friend placed his leg; and he doubted it. He said, “My friend, are you sure this rabbit never escaped through here? check well.” He said, “What are you talking? I kept my eyes here, holding my knife. How can it escape?”
23. He said again, “Look at the remnant of the food the rabbit ate there. Are you sure it has not escaped?” The friend said, “My friend, what are you saying? Do not make me angry. I said it has not escaped. I kept my eyes right here.” The other said, “Okay let us stop the argument, maybe I missed it.”
24. A little while, his friend turned round and said, “Brother, let me ask you this question: do not be offended, this rabbit, is it like a sheep?” The man looked round and said, “Are you with your senses at all?”
25. He said, “No, I know why I am asking you. Is it like a goat? I have been watching.” The man digging then said, “But you said you know it!” He said, “Yes now! Is it like a dog?” The man digging said again, “My friend, let us go! But you said you know it! Do not make me angry!”
26. The friend said, “I know why I am asking. Let me ask you another one. Is it like a rat, but bigger than a rat with very big ears and long dry tail? Is it like that?” The man digging said, “Yes now!” Then the other friend said, “It escaped long time ago. It did not stay up to two minutes. Look at the footprints here.”
27. In this kind of thing, what do we do? Brother, you are like that man. Your problem is that you do not know what we believe. If you are a noisemaker, it cannot make you to be depended on.
28. The extent you can live a life of God is the extent you surrender to God. For you to be a believer, number one: you must surrender your thought to God. Then Philippians chapter 4 verses 8—“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”—will come into operation.
29. The Bible said that you will speak about things that are holy, things that are noble, things that are honest, things that are loving, things that are edifying; these things should occupy your thought. Not thinking about this and that.
30. In other words, the extent you surrender yourself to God is the extent God will use you. You want to be like brother in preaching and everything, yes; the secret is surrendering your life to God and be willing to say “I am here, send me”.
31. Be willing to say, “I am here, send me,” and be willing also to say, “I am able” where others will say, “They are not able,” where they said that it is impossible, always say it is possible.
32. In this Faith, I do not admit that anything is impossible until you have tried. Others will try and fail, I will try before I could say it is impossible. Amen.
The spoken Word is the translation
6th july, 1997.
at household of god onitsha
apostle perter odoemena
(the son of man)
The spoken Word is the translation
If you do not know what is happening, do not be amazed. If you cannot understand us, just keep on following us. We are not preaching the Bible. That is why I told you that every God’s servant, every servant of God is an instrument in the hand of God.
2. At times God can say that today He wants you naked and that you should be walking like that, it has been His way. Sometimes, the way the Lord leads us today maybe different from the way He will go tomorrow. We are to give Him thanks every minute of the day.
3. Note, the Lord has promised us and it is not a false promise. He always keeps His Word, so be in the spirit, we keep on thanking Him. Remember we are in this Church to fulfill scriptures. It has been my prayers always that nobody that is called by the Name of the Lord, will fulfill a sorrowful part.
4. You know there is a sorrowful part of the scripture, there is also a joyful part of the scripture. I believe with all my heart that Mr. Judas fulfilled a sorrowful part of the scripture. I equally believe that Mrs. Jezebel fulfilled the most sorrowful part of the scripture.
5. At the same time also, Mr. Pilate fulfilled the bad part of the Word. Mrs. Pilate who had the privilege of meeting God in dream and narrated her experience to her husband, she was blinded, allowed herself to fulfill the sorrowful part of the scripture.
6. There are so many people that fulfilled the sorrowful parts of the Bible. Somebody like King Herod allowed himself to fulfill the sorrowful part of the scripture. Let us be very, very careful from now.
7. Right inside the Church Mr. and Mrs. Ananias and Sapphira courageously allowed themselves to fulfill the sorrowful part of the Bible. These are miserable, miserable people that do God a service but because of their foolishness—many are spiritually blinded—and because of the cares of this present world, coupled with the pride of life, they could not serve God in the acceptable way.
8. We thank God we are in His Presence. I salute our visitors, and members of our families greet you all. You are our visitors, you are all welcomed in His Name. I believe you are not the only people that recognized we are here.
9. Brother Ben Okezue, God bless you. Brother Nnachor, if there is any time you should be careful it is now. I told somebody in my house that I will not be surprise seeing Brother Ben here.
10. Something is about to take place, remember the moment we roll into the spoken Word, we are now away from the written Word. Remember that it is by the spoken Word that we are SAVED; by the spoken Word Lazarus was called forth. The spoken Word is the translation.
11. Do you know soon and very soon we are going to see the Lord? You know when a man wakes up from his bed; the same people he will meet must be members of his family. Thus, he will start saying good morning to them. Whether good or bad, he must say good morning. Remember this is our family; this is our kingdom as instituted by God.
12. Jesus the Christ said, “Anytime you exalt the Son of Man, you are exalting God.”
13. I am a stumbling block to many, but let me ask a question: Did the scripture make any provision that Christ must come back again? The answer is yes. If the Bible made such provision, that settles the whole matter.
14. How is He coming back again? This is where it beats the imagination of the whole world. When we praise our God, He has to speak to us.
15. I think we are meeting God? Where are we meeting God? We are meeting Him in the air. That the dead will resurrect, we that are alive we shall be transformed, we will be like them also, so that we all will meet Christ in the air and there shall we be with Him forever and ever.
16. Have you seen the air before? Has any man seen air before, where it is going and where it cometh from? If somebody vanishes from our midst, where does he vanish to? If spirit disappears from here, where does it disappear into? Has any man seen spirit before?
17. When we shall see Him, we shall be like Him. In other words, we will have the same power, the same authority with Him: Equal rule, equal preaching; we can reappear and disappear. In other words, we shall be in Elohim, we will exist when there is no Heaven, there is no Hell. Where then shall it be?
18. Let me tell you, when He appeared, He said, “I am going away, I am coming back to take you unto myself. Wherever I am, there shall ye be also.” That is the promise, when you are translated, is there any scripture that suggest or say that you will meet Him in Heaven? The Lord our God shall appear, He will equally disappear. Let me stop there.
19. I am saying good morning to all of you, but catch Me somewhere. Don’t doubt Me. The scriptures say that God has made His messengers ministering spirits.
20. Do we have messengers of God here? Yes sir. You know what ministering spirit is? You see when I see mixed-multitude; I will like to go back. Thus, there are many things that are written for the children of God, they that are outside; they are not for them for they are mixed-multitude.
21. They saw the day of Christ’s Ascension, and Christ said, “I am coming to you very soon.” God made messengers ministering spirits. In other words, St. Paul could be away from the Church at Corinth in the flesh, but spiritually he is there. In other words, he could tour the Churches at his own will because he was a ministering spirit.
22. God has made His messengers ministering spirit. There is one greater than human being, no matter the position of that person in the world.
23. Do Not worry, a day is coming when this Word will shake the Earth, and that day is about TO comE and that is during distress; During the squeeze which is here already.
24. Very soon we will know. Pilate and Herod will become friends again to make sure they crucify the truth. Is it not scripture? The Bible saID, “Pilate and Herod became friends to make sure they killed Christ”.
25. All denominations on Earth must team up with the Roman Catholic to rise up against the Word. The great Rome will distort the Bible. This is the house of God, it is the house of prayer and refuge. There is no person in this most holy Faith that is a founder of this Church. Nobody is a founder of this Church. Everybody in this Church is a member of the Church. We are the family of God.
26. You know we believe that the Bible is the Word of God, and you are ready to live by the Bible even if what the Bible is saying is against you as a human being, even if it is against your lifestyle, even if it is against your local order, your local tradition; provided it is God’s will, you are ready to change and follow the Word of God, you are welcomed to God’s family.
27. However, where you hear the Word and you become very angry and sad, maybe because it is against you, your lifestyle, your belief, your tradition, because of what we tell you, well, you have counted yourself out of eternal life. You are making yourself God’s greatest enemy.
28. A wise person will always like to know where he is wrong, and he will be ready to make necessary corrections. You know the essence of the Word is to correct, whatever thing you believe must be examined in the light of the Holy Scripture.
29. In other Words, God must examine whatever thing you believe. If it is contrary to God’s way, God must condemn it. If you are wise, all you have to do is to come out.
30. Many of you came from the rural area and I will speak to you in your language. There is no village without a god. There is no town or village, or community on Earth without a god they worship. There is no village or community that does not acknowledge that there is Almighty God the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
31. In spite of that God, they still have other gods. In other words, if they believe in the existence of the Supreme God, they also believe in their own village gods.
32. I have to say it that every man that loves himself must acknowledge that there is always a Sovereign true God. There is always a gap, and the way of this God is always opposed to the ways of the gods of the villages. For that reason, people are not worshiping the Supreme God as their God.
12TH AUGUST 1997
APOSTLE PETER ODOEMENA
SON OF MAN
THE LIVING STONE
WHO IS THE WISE MAN? WHO IS THE WISE MAN? WHO IS THE WISE MAN? WHO IS THE WISE MAN? DO I NEED TO TELL YOU NOTHING? DO I NEED TO TELL YOU NOTHING? DO I NEED TO TELL YOU NOTHING?
2. EXCEPT, EXCEPT, EXCEPT YOU ARE DESTINED TO GO DOWN IN THE WELL, IN THE WELL, IN THE WELL OF THE DOWN REGION, OF THE DOWN REGION. EXCEPT THE BLIND MAN, A BLIND MAN, A BLIND MAN, WILL NOT KNOW ME THIS TIME. WILL NOT KNOW ME THIS TIME, WILL NOT KNOW ME THIS TIME, WILL NOT KNOW ME THIS TIME, WILL NOT KNOW ME THIS TIME, THAT I AM YOUR PEACE KEEPER.
3. DON’T CONTINUE IN YOUR BLINDNESS, DON’T CONTINUE, DON’T CONTINUE, DON’T CONTINUE.
4. WHO IS THE MAN, WHO IS THE MAN? WHO IS THE MAN? WHO IS THE MAN THAT WANTS TO BE SAVED, THAT WANTS TO BE SAVED, THAT WANTS TO BE SAVED? HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR BLINDNESS? SALVATION IS RIGHT BEFORE YOU.
5. DO I NEED TO TELL YOU? DO I NEED TO TELL YOU? DO I NEED TO TELL YOU? WHY NOT CLAIM IT? WHY NOT CLAIM IT? WHY NOT CLAIM IT? DON’T LET IT PASS YOU THIS DAY, THIS DAY, THIS DAY, THIS DAY, THIS DAY, THIS DAY, THIS DAY.
6. MY LOVE, MY LOVE FOR YOU, MY LOVE FOR YOU, MY LOVE FOR YOU, MY LOVE FOR YOU, I TELL YOU, I TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL KNOW, THAT YOU WILL KNOW, THAT YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. WHAT IS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.
7. WHO IS THE WISE MAN WHO HAS UNDERSTOOD ME? WHO HAS UNDERSTOOD ME? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING? CLAIM IT, CLAIM IT, CLAIM IT, CLAIM IT, CLAIM IT AND IT WILL BE YOURS. THUS SAITH THE LORD.
WHY DID YOU MURMUR? WHY DID YOU REASON WHEN I SAY THAT I AM HE THAT DWELLS AMONG YOU? IT IS ME THAT IS PLEASED TO DWELL, DWELL AMONG YOU, I HAVE DECIDED TO DWELL UPON HIM, I HAVE GLORIFIED MYSELF, I HAVE GLORIFIED HIM.
8. WHICH WAY DO YOU WANT ME TO COME DOWN? WHICH WAY DO YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK TO YOU? WHEN I SPEAK IN YOUR MIDST A LOT OF PEOPLE FEAR.
9. THIS IS THE WAY YOU MUST FOLLOW, THIS IS THE WAY YOU MUST FOLLOW, THIS IS THE WAY YOU MUST FOLLOW FOR I HAVE CHOSEN TO DWELL IN HIM. I HAVE CHOSEN TO DWELL IN HIM, I HAVE CHOSEN TO DWELL IN HIM, I HAVE CHOSEN HIM.
10. I AM DOING WHAT I AM DOING TO PUT AN END TO DOUBT, TO PUT AN END TO REASONING. NO OTHER WAY I WOULD HAVE COME IN YOUR MIDST, NO OTHER WAY I WOULD HAVE COME TO THIS WORLD. THIS IS THE WAY I HAVE CHOSEN TO COME, THIS IS THE WAY I HAVE CHOSEN TO COME. WHETHER YOU BELIEVE OR NOT, I HAVE COME AND I AM WITH YOU.
11. WHAT AM I SEEING? WHAT AM I SEEING? THE LOVE OF A WOMAN, THE LOVE OF A WOMAN AND I WILL LEAVE YOU TO CONTINUE IN THAT WAY. I WILL CARRY YOU ALONG. LIKE I STOPPED THE OTHER DAY, LIKE I STOPPED THE OTHER DAY, LIKE I STOPPED THE OTHER DAY.
12. DOUBT ME NO MORE, DOUBT ME NO MORE, DOUBT ME NO MORE, DOUBT ME NO MORE, DOUBT ME NO MORE. WALK IN THE WAY THAT MY SERVANT HAS TOLD YOU. WALK THE WAY MY SERVANT HAS TOLD YOU AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU. THUS SAITH THE LORD. AMEN.
Be reverend everywhere in the camp. This day is the concluding session of the meeting yet we do not know how it is going to end.
2. I said, “God, today, if you want Me to continue with the meeting, show Me a supernatural sign, an infallible sign that I will see, recognize and then believe that you really want Me to talk to them again.
3. Move in a supernatural way in the congregation, in a way that all will believe that it is Your Presence and not a man. Cause Me to do something that I have not purposed in my heart. Move Me in your own way and get Me free of being persuaded.”
4. Far it be from God to tell lies. Far it be from God to deceive His people. Far it be from God to accuse His people falsely for He is the most faithful and true to His people and to Himself.
5. We have heard the message in the unknown language interpreted. If you know that you heard your name mentioned in the interpretation which has become a direct message, show by raising your hand immediately. God bless you. Bishop Okechukwu, come to the pulpit. If you know that you raised your hand follow Me immediately.
6. Remember that His Shekinah Presence is still here. Search yourself and think in whose presence you are standing right now. Plead mercy in your heart. Tell God not to pass you this day by any means.
7. Remember He is a holy God, a Consuming Fire who has been declared to you in this Church. You are still in His Holy Presence, the holy and fearful God. Remember that in His Presence, no flesh is justified. That in His anger He can destroy the innocent. You cannot claim innocent in His Holy Presence.
8. The righteousness of a man in His Presence is nothing but a filthy rag. Remember that you are standing before Him. All you have to tell God is: “In any way you are going to go, please do not pass me by.”
9. Remember that the Voice has gone forth in righteousness. Instead of looking round at somebody by your side, why not search your heart, look within your heart in this holy moment that the holy God has come into our midst. This is the good opportunity to prepare your heart for the translation is drawing near, nearer than we may think.
10. Remember that He has come to finish His work in the Bride and then take us unto Himself. Remember that this is your opportunity. The Voice said that He has showed you the way, He has pointed you to His servant, that there is no other way than this way.
11. God bless you Church. I am a blessed one. What else do we need if not His presence in our midst? Will we say that we are disappointed? Really we have another hope in Him because He has decided to take us home and that is scriptural.
12. While we are waiting, we will keep on praising God. We are working together with Him and it is a very wonderful privilege. For many wished to be in this Faith but they cannot. Kings and rulers expected to be in this Faith, no way.
13. He that has a dream let him tell his dream. He that has a vision let him tell his vision. If you have prophecy, prophesy for it is the Holy Scriptures.
14. If you receive a vision and hold it back, God will hold you guilty. If you receive a dream and hold it back, God will hold you guilty. If you receive prophecy and hold it back, God will declare you guilty.
15. You see, many a time people think that prophecy is when somebody is rolling on the ground and talking. Somebody can be in the seat sitting down quietly, with the anointing of the Holy Ghost and the Holy Ghost will whisper to him a direct message to the Church without pushing him about.
16. Ninety-nine percent of the prophecies you have in your Bible were written epistles. It was just on rare occasions that you see somebody being pushed about. At times when the anointing rests on you, you will keep on shouting, disturbing but the thing cannot come, yet it is in you. There is no way it can come out. All you have to do is to settle down.
17. Why am I saying this? So that you stand not on the grace of God and quench the move of the Holy Spirit. You may receive a direct message, so clear to you, instead of saying it, you will suppress it, lest the Church will say, lest the Church will do this.
18. If you are a believer, you know what God has ministered to you and joyfully you will make it known to the Church. Thus, if you have a vision, tell your vision. You have prophecy, prophesy. You have dream? Tell your dream.
19. What if you had a dream or prophecy or vision but you do not know how to write, go to your Pastor and talk to him in the language he will know. Tell him everything and he will know how to put it down across to the Church.
20. I want to tell you something, if you are speaking Hausa, God will minister to you in Hausa. God cannot minister to you in Igbo or Yoruba language. He will just speak to you in Hausa. God will always speak to you in the language that you will understand. In other words, He will speak to you on a plain language and put the interpretation in your mouth.
21. Hence, if I you understand English, I can speak English, God can minister to you in English and minister to you in your own language. If He ministers to you in your own language, go to somebody who can understand your local language and interpret it in a general language.
22. At times you can see something written, while you are praying, you read it and it is a message in your language, it is very clear in your eyes, go to your Pastor and tell him.
23. At times you can see objects moving, fix your eyes on them, watch it very well, and take everything that you are seeing to your Pastor immediately. You may not know how to balance it but your Pastor will know what to do. You may see something that you may not understand at all, yet it is scriptural. If your Pastor does not understand, there is One that knoweth all things, Who needs not that any man should teach Him, Who can interpret the hand writing on the wall.
24. You go to your Pastor and your Pastor will go to Him. The message that you receive might not be meant for your local Church. That is why the Lord told us that the message that you receive from a local Church might not be meant for that local Church because a brother might receive a message for the universal Church.
25. We have received a message from Eha-amufu Church. A Sister got the message in the Church and the Holy Ghost said that the message is for the northern Church. We passed it, lo and behold it was truth.
26. There was a vision where many of you were walking naked, many local Churches were walking contrary to the revealed doctrines, while many had already fell off. Many of you called Me for fasting and praying in their Churches, testimonies I got from almost from all the local Churches revealed the same condition. Before then I have already told the Church at Onitsha my experience when I travelled to all the local Churches.
27. For that reason, do not withhold messages for the message might not be for your own local Church, it may be for Onitsha Church, it may be for the Church at Aba or Isiala-Ngwa or any local Church at all.
28. When you are in a dream and you happened to see Sister Jessy, the dream might not mean Sister Jessy, but Sister Jessy may be used to represent the Church at Jos. Thus, you cannot go to Sister Jessy and tell her, “Sister Jessy, I saw you in the dream, fornicating.” No. The message may be for the Church at Jos, that the Church has left the message and they are now ruminating with every type of message.
29. You know that when the people of God left the doctrine of God and started listening to every kind of doctrine which will point them to every kind of god, Almighty God will come down and accuse them of idolatry and fornication.
30. Listening to another gospel is fornication. Reproducing another type of god is idolatry. Thus, you better be very careful. That is why you cannot go to Lagos and say that you were thirsty of the Word, “So I saw one Church behind where I was and I entered!” You kill yourself immediately.
31. What is more, no idolater will inherit the Kingdom of God. When the people were crossing the Red Sea, they were following their leader, they were mindful of what will befall all the armies of Pharaoh or the remnants in Egypt, their eyes were fixed forward.
32. They were not sympathizing with anybody that will come after them. Their eyes and their ears were fixed on their target. That is why you will not start thinking what will happen to my friends in End-time unless you want to perish. Because if they were mindful of the faith, they left and the people they left behind, they would have been tempted to go back.
33. Remember that the Bible said that in their hearts, they went back to Egypt but with their bodies they were following Moses. Is it scriptural? They were following Moses but in their hearts they went back to Egypt.
34. Let me just help your faith. In that camp where they were staying in the wilderness, the Lord accused them of idolatry, accused them of fornication and twenty four thousand died.
35. Do you mean to tell me that twenty three thousand people were on top of twenty thousand women? If that was what happened, the camp will be the greatest show: Where twenty three thousand men were lying on top of twenty three thousand women, won’t it be a very good drama?
36. MAY GOD HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND ME. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REACTION OF GOD, LOOK AT THE REACTION OF THE MASQUERADE.
37. WHEN A MAN ENTERS INTO A MASK, HE BECOMES A MASQUERADE. WHEN THE MAN IN THE MASK SUMMERSAULTS, THE MASQUERADE IS SOMERSAULTING.
38. WHATEVER IS THE ACTION OF THE MASQUERADE IS THE ACTION OF THE MAN INSIDE THE MASK. THUS THE MAN IN THE MASK IS GOD’S DEMONSTRATION. FOR THE MASQUERADE MANIFESTS THE CHARACTER.
39. When David got the revelation, he said, “I will dance in His Presence.” And really he called all the Israelites and they danced in His Presence.
40. As a result, dancing in the Presence of God is scripturally approved. If I do not rejoice in His Presence, and dance in His Presence, will I dance in the presence of Baal? Will people not rejoice and dance in the presence of their own god?
41. The heathens rejoice and dance in the presence of their own gods. And we will rejoice and dance in the Presence of our own God. I am telling you the Gospel truth. Will the people not boast and brag with their own gods? For nobody can stop my boasting in Him nor my pride in Him.
42. Watch the heathens, when we were in the world, watch the way we were rejoicing with our gods. When you catch this revelation, oh! Your joy will be endless.
43. Show me a joyful family and I will show you a spirit filled family. For not every family is spirit filled. The joy will be over-flowing; the peace will pass human understanding.
44. That is why when we come before His Presence we do not feel like going again. Glory be to God.
45. On this note, I say remain in your sanctified estate, remain blessed in Him eternally. Amen.